Why are people coming to us to purchase their gold?
The answer is simple – with Advanced Purchase Discount Gold (APDG), clients receive more gold than they pay for.
- We offer clients a discount when purchasing 24Kt gold bullion certified to the London Bullion Market Association (LMBA) standard, by being able to buy direct from our mining partners.
- Commission-free, no hidden costs & fully insured and stored for you.
- Buy gold & lock in the price for 24 months on the day you buy it, delivered in 24 equal instalments.
- Receive additional gold each month at no extra cost, which combined with the above represents an effective current discount of 31%.
How can we supply gold at these prices?
Excavating, refining and shipping gold costs a lot less than the advertised market rates.
Our mining partners are able to produce gold at $548 per ounce – that’s over 70% less than the price set by LBMA, which gives them the ability to offer a substantial discount that is both attractive to the purchaser and sustainable and beneficial for the owner.
We have partnered with a world-renowned industry leader to deliver this unparalleled opportunity.
Buy with complete confidence and true flexibility.
Your asset is NOT tied into a fixed-term contract before sale – liquidate monthly or store your gold for potential future value increases – the choice is yours.
Our partners have been in business since 2005, have undergone a strict due diligence process and subscribe to social responsibility & fair trade policies. They are also a global industry leader in risk management and secure logistics.
Know your supplier, Trust your supplier.+ Read more− Read less
Securing your finances & keeping your money protected.
How does gold stack up against other asset classes?
Unlike cash stored in a bank, gold’s value rises with inflation in line with other products and commodities.
Comparing returns across a 20-year life span using a £10k investment:
- A cash ISA would now be worth £17,243
- A government bond would be worth £20,361
- Residential property would now be worth £29,766
- FTSE 100 and your £10K would be worth £23,585
- Silver and it would be worth £42,911
In gold, it would be worth £66,802.+ Read more− Read less
Gold Concierge Service
As part of our ongoing support, we are able to offer clients 1-2-1 monthly reviews. We ensure clients are kept up to date on market conditions & help to review their current and future goals.
We are here to help our clients buy (and sell) gold the smart way.